Oct 26, 2020
Whether you are already in the real estate business or have just
started, you can definitely go a long way by starting to pass on
ways to achieve residual income to your children! TEACH THEM
Today’s episode is an interview with Frank Gallucio of Toronto,
Canada about his pre-teen kids buying their own
properties and making income! He wanted to empower his kids with
the same strategies and mindset. If THEY CAN DO IT, THEN ANYONE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What triggered Frank’s pre-teen children, Bianca (12 y.o) and
John Lucas (10 y.o) to start investing at a very young age?
- How did it all start?
- Review on basic analogy in real estate: ABC and 1,2,3
- What were Marco Kozlowski’s strategies that Frank and his
family followed to achieve success?
- How much income did Bianca make on her first property?
- How important is the “Lease and Buy Option” to tenants?
- Tips on what you can do if the tenant chooses either the lease
or buy options
- What to do to get the property tax-free?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
here for the free quick start
Deals By Tuesday" Masterclass.
CONNECT WITH US