Nov 19, 2020
If you are looking at buying a property, the negotiation process
is the key element to get the best possible price. One way to do so
is through the art and tactics of leaving the store. Tune in to
this episode to understand more about this process and how valuable
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What does it mean when you “Leave the store” in real
- Why sellers/brokers do prequalification process in real
- How important is it to not disclose all of your information to
- What happens to the price of the property if you keep agreeing
to the terms of the broker/seller?
- How to keep your negotiation process in the window?
- How important it is to inform the broker/seller why you are
leaving the store?
- Does leaving the store multiple times lead you to an
- Reasons why buyer leaves the store and look for other
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
here for the free quick start course "Get
Deals By Tuesday" Masterclass.
CONNECT WITH US