Nov 23, 2020
“Shoot, then aim.” In this
episode, the host and his colleagues discuss the most common
mistakes buyers make when purchasing a property. Marco stresses on
how time is of utmost importance and how most buyers spend too much
time on frivolous details.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- The hosts discuss how they
bought their first property and the mistakes they made
- They further discuss the common mistakes everyone makes when
purchasing a property.
- They elaborate on how people make the mistake of going to a
realtor when looking for properties.
- How the best deals are sometimes not on the market.
- You should look for deals that are not on the market.
- Time is of the essence when purchasing a property.
- The hosts deliberate on the traps that may be present in
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
here for the free quick start course "Get
Deals By Tuesday" Masterclass.
CONNECT WITH US