Mar 15, 2021
The property manager (PM) is
likely the most important member of your investment team. Investing
in real estate and thriving in it is a top priority for you, and
hiring the right Property Manager is necessary to keep the property
occupied whether it keeps the tenants happy and the building
competitive or looking for other properties in the
In this episode, Marco and his
co-hosts talk about the importance of hiring the right Property
Managers and what questions to ask for your potential property
- Understanding about rental units a property
manager can manage
- What are the inclusion of fees and how do
property managers charge?
- For Vacant rents: is it necessary to charge an
- When it comes to the maintenance, what is the
basis or how do you increase the fee if the company is based on
- How does a property manager collect
- Under what circumstances can a property manager
cancel an agreement?
- The terms to consider and cancel the
- How a property manager market the units when
- Ways to advertise the units.
- The kind of reporting can a property manager
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Click here for the free
quick start course
"Get Deals By Tuesday" Masterclass.
CONNECT WITH US