Dec 17, 2020
If you are on your direction to achieve financial success in
your real estate business, it is best to keep a sharp eye on all of
your costs such as utility bills and other unexpected charges to
help you free up your cashflow.
Listen to this episode as Marco Kozlowski and his co-hosts,
Frank Gallucio and Gabriel Araish, share their utility and meter
reading horror stories in their properties and how they were able
to deal with it. It is always worth the investment to obtain
continuing savings both in the short and long term.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- How important is to keep an eye on utility costs and
- How to prevent these out of control situations?
- Do you have to monitor these bills yourself?
- Can a management company assist you in monitoring these
- How essential is it to manage expenses and create comparison
chart before and after purchase of the property?
- Double checking on the meter reading to avoid mistakes
- Dealing with tenants when these issues in bills arise
- Probable causes on utility issues
- Keeping track of people stealing powers
- Checking, observing, addressing any unusual spikes
- Talking to your management company to sort out and save utility
bills and other expenses
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
here for the free quick start course "Get
Deals By Tuesday" Masterclass.
CONNECT WITH US